Skip to Content
chevron-left chevron-right chevron-up chevron-right chevron-left arrow-back star phone quote checkbox-checked search wrench info shield play connection mobile coin-dollar spoon-knife ticket pushpin location gift fire feed bubbles home heart calendar price-tag credit-card clock envelop facebook instagram twitter youtube pinterest yelp google reddit linkedin envelope bbb pinterest homeadvisor angies

If you have a court order award, whether it is in regards to custody, child support visitation, alimony, whatever the case may be, and the other party to the order is not complying, they may be in contempt.

Contempt is the willful disobedience to any judgment, decree, direction, order, writ or other process of the court or willful breach of an undertaking given to a court. Judges and legislative leaders have widespread discretion in determining both what constitutes contempt and how it is punished, whether through fines or even incarceration.

If you received court ordered child support, visitation and/or alimony and your ex-spouse is refusing to abide by the court order, click the link below to schedule a free consultation with out team of experienced attorneys:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You Have Rights – Let Us Help You Fight for Them!